Sales Assistant/Stock Assistant
Do you have a passion for customer service and great footwear?
Do you wish to work with an iconic South Australian footwear company?
Grundy’s Shoes has a relentless passion of offering great quality footwear and excellent customer service which it’s done for over 150 years. As South Australia’s oldest family retail company, quality, integrity and passion for footwear remains strong and we love to share this with our loyal customers.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced preferred sales assistant/stock assistant for its Rundle Street store.
- 20 hours per week including some weekend work and Public Holidays
- Employee benefits such as an annual shoe allowance
- Work with other highly experienced and passionate staff
Duties will include;
- Providing quality customer service
- Assisting in receiving stock including unpacking, labelling and preparing stock for sale (some manual handling and lifting is involved)
- Providing knowledge and suggestions to customers to suit their wants and needs
- Assisting in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Attend staff training and information nights as required
- Maintain knowledge on POS system
- Maintain knowledge if current sales and promotions
If you feel this is the right ‘fit’ for you, please contact Tom Whittenbury (People and Culture Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org