Anatomical 2/3 insoles highly recommended for people who suffer from tired, aching feet, or for those who undergo prolonged periods of standing or take long walks.
It has three support...
- Anatomical 2/3 insoles highly recommended for people who suffer from tired, aching feet, or for those who undergo prolonged periods of standing or take long walks.
- It has three support points: arch of the foot, metatarsal drop and heel; the body weight is distributed among these areas, thus delaying the appearance of the first symptoms of fatigue.
- Relief is immediately felt in the central part of the sole, providing a grateful sensation of comfort and well-being.
- The insole is made of two layers: the finest leather on top, and felt with a charge of activated charcoal in the bottom layer, which absorbs the sweat and eliminates foot odour.
Grundy's Shoes offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100.
We will endeavour to process and dispatch orders within 1-3 business days, however orders made on weekends and public holidays will be processed and dispatched within 1-4 business days. Express Post orders will be processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Any orders made after 3pm will be dispatched the next business day.
GRUNDY'S SHOES DO NOT ACCEPT IN-STORE RETURNS.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a refund*. Simply return your unwanted goods to us;
- In its original condition
- In its original shoe box
- Within 14 business days from the date of receiving the product, together with a copy of our returns form (Please note that this refund policy is for ONLINE PURCHASES only. If you have purchased your shoes in-store, a 7 day refund/30 day exchange policy applies)
- We do not refund accessory/shoe care items
- Postage costs are non-refundable
We will not accept refunds in-store, all refunds will be processed through Head Office using the original method of payment at the time of purchase (Credit Card, PayPal, Afterpay or ZipPay.) This will occur within 1-5 business days of receiving the item/s at our Head Office and during business hours only (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm).
*An online refund will not be processed if the goods returned do not comply with our Returns Policy
Grundy's Shoes do not exchange online orders, if you have an item you wish to exchange, please return the original item and place a new order.
Please note that returned items remain the responsibility of the customer and are returned at the customers expense unless the item is faulty, damaged or in the case of incorrect supply of shoes, so remember to ask for proof of postage/parcel tracking in case it goes missing.