Ecco Spring/Summer 2020 Range August 18, 2020
How To Clean, Protect, And Revive Your Shoes July 10, 2020
Top 10 Winter Boots For Men & Women May 25, 2020
Best Work Shoes For Men & Women February 28, 2020
Our Top 5 Men's Orthotic Friendly Shoes January 16, 2020
Christmas Gift Guide December 04, 2019
5 Women’s Orthotic Friendly Shoes To Wear This Summer November 21, 2019
New Season Shoe Picks By The Grundy’s Shoes Staff! October 16, 2019
Fitting Your FRANKiE4's & Different Ways To Lace Your Shoes September 20, 2019
Feet are probably one of the most overworked and underappreciated parts of our bodies. You might be surprised to know how much work your feet do for you each day, so, here’s 10 interesting facts about our trusty feet!
1. Did you know that your foot contains 26 bones, 33 joints, more than 100 tendons, muscles, and ligaments, and a whopping 250,000 sweat glands!?
2. 25% of the bones in the human body are located in the feet. Look after them!
3. Walking is the best exercise for your feet, as well as it being beneficial overall exercise for your body: it boosts circulation and helps you burn calories.
4. It is best to purchase shoes in the afternoon, as feet tend to swell later in the day.
5. In a lifetime, the average person will take 128,000kms in steps. That's more than three times around the earth!
6. The first pair of shoes appeared almost 40,000 years ago. The oldest pair in existence was found buried in ancient sheep dung in a cave in Armenia.
7. 9 out of 10 women wear shoes that are too small for them.
8. About 40 percent of Australians will experience some form of foot problem in their lifetime.
9. The largest foot ever belonged to Robert Wadlow of the USA. Not only was he the tallest man that ever lived, but he had the largest foot, measuring a whopping 47cm long.
10. If your whole foot touches the floor when you stand, you have flat feet!