Birko-flor™ Upper - made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibres with a leather-like texture on top and a soft fabric underneath against the skin and a durable smooth like leather appearance - it is Birkenstock's alternative to leather
Birkenstock REGULAR width
Slip on closure with adjustable strap for easy on-off wear and a custom fit
Leather lining for an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear
Contoured footbed will mould to the shape of the foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles every step
Raised toe-bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion provides aid in circulation and exercise for the legs
Natural heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of the foot where it belongs, under the heel which helps distribute body weight more evenly
Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability
Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy
Made in Germany
Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
THE CORRECT FIT
- Open the strap(s) and step into the footbed. Be sure to have several millimetres of room for your heels and toes.
- Close the strap(s) comfortably around your feet. Leave enough room to allow your feet freedom of movement when you are walking
- Take a few steps in them (on carpet). If your feet can move freely when you are in motion and they do not hit the footbed edge, you have the correct size!
Grundy's Shoes offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100.
We will endeavour to process and dispatch orders within 1-3 business days, however orders made on weekends and public holidays will be processed and dispatched within 1-4 business days. Express Post orders will be processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Any orders made after 3pm will be dispatched the next business day.
GRUNDY'S SHOES DO NOT ACCEPT IN-STORE RETURNS.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a refund*. Simply return your unwanted goods to us;
- In its original condition
- In its original shoe box
- Within 14 business days from the date of receiving the product, together with a copy of our returns form (Please note that this refund policy is for ONLINE PURCHASES only. If you have purchased your shoes in-store, a 7 day refund/30 day exchange policy applies)
- We do not refund accessory/shoe care items
- Postage costs are non-refundable
We will not accept refunds in-store, all refunds will be processed through Head Office using the original method of payment at the time of purchase (Credit Card, PayPal, Afterpay or ZipPay.) This will occur within 1-5 business days of receiving the item/s at our Head Office and during business hours only (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm).
*An online refund will not be processed if the goods returned do not comply with our Returns Policy
Grundy's Shoes do not exchange online orders, if you have an item you wish to exchange, please return the original item and place a new order.
Please note that returned items remain the responsibility of the customer and are returned at the customers expense unless the item is faulty, damaged or in the case of incorrect supply of shoes, so remember to ask for proof of postage/parcel tracking in case it goes missing.